Thursday, February 3, 2011

Time with family

Gosh do you know how hard it is to just take pictures like most people.... well most photographers I am sure will tell you that it's hard, because quite often you look at your images and say bugger got an extra something in it, or the lighting is not quite right, or missing half an arm.  Well I am one of those, I expect so much more of myself, so this year I decided that I would also take snap shots which is what I consider are photo's of my family and pets etc and that do not need editing, they are memory shots, so here are my first ones. 

My family and I spent time on xmas and new year with my brother and his family... Gisborne put on the sunshine.







The below pic just made me smile - it was really hot in Gizzie and here is my nephew trying to get warm by doing sand angels....how swt

No comments:

Post a Comment